Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scorecard
I think your scorecard is pretty good, but the 2 players need opposite orientation so that you can keep track of who served.  This is particularly important on long rallies when even the players don't remember who served.  The scorecard printed by R2 Sports aids this by letting you flip the card 180 degrees so that the name of the person who served is on top.

http://www.racquetballworld.com/resources/scorecard/

I've updated your example, with the attached file.

(04-22-2016, 06:20 PM)JT RB Wrote: I think your scorecard is pretty good, but the 2 players need opposite orientation so that you can keep track of who served.  This is particularly important on long rallies when even the players don't remember who served.  The scorecard printed by R2 Sports aids this by letting you flip the card 180 degrees so that the name of the person who served is on top.

http://www.racquetballworld.com/resources/scorecard/

I've updated your example, with the attached file.

Hey JT RB,

Thanks -- your explanation makes a lot of sense. We'll change this shortly. We appreciate your participation in the racquetball forum!
webroot cyber security is a ultimate internet security suite for complete protection against today's diverse range of threat on windows. key features are 100% secure secure shopping, 1 click virus scanning, malicious website filtering, unblock antivirus.visit our site webroot.com/safe if you want to install.
Experience next generation Security level with Webroot in your all devices. Install and activate webroot from www.webroot.com/safeand don’t forget to run webroot safe scan to feel secure anywhere.
Install webroot safe for complete internet browsing & web Security in your computer. It will save you from all the cyber attacks.
We are providing help for mcafee.com/activate
antivirus. Mcafee is one of the most reliable antivirus providers in the market.
webroot.com/safe helps to protect your data from viruses and malware by identifying, quarantining, and deleting infected files. visit www.webroot.com/safe if you want to install it .
mcafee.com/activate is one of the best antivirus to protect your computer,laptop & other devices from virus attacks.Mcafee programme protect your computer from virus. if you want to install mcafee in your pc, then visit mcafee.com/activate for complete installation & activation.
mcafee activate protect your small business's computers against viruses and other malicious programs. In order to prevent the illegal distribution of its software, all McAfee products must be activated using a unique key.
visit mcafee activate for more details.
setup, download,reinstall, enter and activate your norton product key to setup your account.Step-by-Step guide for Norton setup key,Download & installation Enter norton product key from here.